Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[A1] Alchemist questrunns ~284k Exp/H ~2350k Gold/H, Hardcore Safe
04-17-2014, 07:24 AM
[A1] Alchemist questrunns ~284k Exp/H ~2350k Gold/H, Hardcore Safe
Hi All
I have made myself a quest running profile for boosting my paragon level and cash a little bit.
It runs the Act1 Rodger the Alchemist quest
Netting roughly ~284k Exp/Hour ~2350k Gold/Hour and is hardcore safe as there is no mobs that can kill you.

Hoping by uploading some of my profiles that other people will check them out and learn how to use the profile editor to make runs and share so that everyone get it better here Smile It is not all that hard really Smile

Comments from the profile below is on when to start the bot the first time, and it will run from there until you shut it off redoing the quest as soon as it has spawned else restarting the game Smile

<!-- Rodger is not a guaranteed spawn, and it can take several attempts before he will appear. Start a game (Torment 6, there is no mobs in this map at the current quest stages) at the beginning of Trailing the Coven and take the Wortham Chapel Cellar Waypoint. Exit Wortham through the northern gate and continue until you cross the bridge. Rodger spawns immediately at the end of the bridge, so if he is not present continue down until you activate the Checkpoint outside the Caverns of Araneae TP to town and leave the game. Let bot run, and it will use tp, check if quest NPC is up, if it is take quest and turn it in then exit, else TP then exit. -->

<!-- a run quest turn in yelds roughtly 120 530 gold 14 790 000 EXP -->

Hope you all enjoy it

// Nalleman

Attached File(s)
.xml  Act 1, Nallemans alchemists exp runs.xml (Size: 1.44 KB / Downloads: 454)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-18-2014, 03:20 AM
RE: [A1] Alchemist questrunns ~284k Exp/H ~2350k Gold/H, Hardcore Safe
how long does the quest take?

I currently get 333K exp and 2400k gold on T2 Ghom ( takes about 17 seconds for me to kill)
04-18-2014, 04:05 AM (This post was last modified: 04-18-2014 04:31 AM by nalleman.)
Not sure about time like that, but sins the npc is only up 1 in 4-5 runs then it sounds like you are getting the better deal hands down on Ghom due to the alchemist runs are loot less more or less, only running past 2 corpses that gets looted.

What class and build are you running to do that run in that speed?

With my crusader a run takes roughly 1.5 minute to do full with loadings/zoonings. and is more along the lines of 190kexp 1200k gold. It is with 447k dps on the paper on the profile.
04-18-2014, 08:44 AM (This post was last modified: 04-18-2014 10:47 AM by atragedy.)
I saw the youtube video for this exploit and have been wanting to try it. thank you so much for making this profile. Smile can't wait until you most more.

Edit: This profile worked for me for a bit and now has stopped. It goes through the TP and automatically leaves the game even though the NPC can be found at the bridge. What am I doing wrong? Any settings that should be changed?
04-19-2014, 02:55 AM (This post was last modified: 04-19-2014 02:56 AM by brizzle12.)
(04-18-2014 04:05 AM)nalleman Wrote:  Not sure about time like that, but sins the npc is only up 1 in 4-5 runs then it sounds like you are getting the better deal hands down on Ghom due to the alchemist runs are loot less more or less, only running past 2 corpses that gets looted.

What class and build are you running to do that run in that speed?

With my crusader a run takes roughly 1.5 minute to do full with loadings/zoonings. and is more along the lines of 190kexp 1200k gold. It is with 447k dps on the paper on the profile.

im running it with myWW+HOTA barb, +80 % fire dmg with a maximus. my dps is not high at all all my dmg comes from fire chains and fire dmg % and my pants that give +25% dmg when moving

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Brizz...o/43473649
04-19-2014, 08:44 AM
atragedy , I have been running the profile for an hour and verified with npcs near me and manually checking after that and for me it works every time.
So unless its a delay before the npc spawns up top for you then it should properly check if the npc is there and catch it.

You could try and add <WaitTimer waitTime="2000"/>
After the line

<ResumeUseTownPortal/>

This should incase long poptime on the NPC make sure its there before it makes the check to decide if it should run up to pickup quest or if it should TP and exit game.
04-19-2014, 02:36 PM
I ran this 45 times and I did not find him once

was a good idea but not worth the time to watch and HOPEFULY get something the idea was worth a shot thou
04-24-2014, 04:46 PM
Just leveled a Hardcore Whichdoctor from 60 to 66 in 33 minutes using this profile.
They have indeed nerfed the spawnrate of hte marchant, Somehwere in the vicinity of 5-10% I would guess over the 33 minutes time.
Had a few times it spawn in a row and other times it did not spawn for 20 relogs.
Still thouhg around 200k exp/h and 1992k gold/h according to the bot Smile
Checked with Actors near me each time it exited town through the town portal and it did not once miss the npc according to it so I am happy with it still Smile