Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[A1-A4]Infernal Keys farming (Keywardens)
05-01-2014, 12:51 PM (This post was last modified: 05-01-2014 01:30 PM by nalleman.)
Wink [A1-A4]Infernal Keys farming (Keywardens)
Hi all
Glad to say I have manged to take Baldeys profiles, and just extracted the Keywarden part for Act 1-3
Linked them, converted them to be Adventuremode and made some small changes to how they work.
And added a Act4 keywarden also.

I have been running it with "Kill only Elites" option on
and using short (12) Destructable object range to stop it from running everywhere in Act3 Stonefort to smash all destructables.
And with speedhack

This profile once done with wardens/zones Fields of Misery -> Oasis -> Stonefort -> Silver spire level 1, will exit game and restart.

Have gotten around 20 keys of each in the past hours trying to get some bugs out of it Smile

It is ofcourse possible to change the AX keyrun.xml file to run itself instead of the next one incase you need just one key and not the other one.
Just replace the trinityload with below and point it to itself, this will cause it to exit and rerun the profile.
<TrinityLoadProfile file="A1 keyrun.xml" nodelay="false" exit="true" />

Enjoy the run, and if you manage to improve the profile please post it here for others to enjoy.
// Nalleman

Attached File(s)
.xml  A1 keyrun.xml (Size: 4.67 KB / Downloads: 807)
.xml  A2 keyrun.xml (Size: 6.02 KB / Downloads: 679)
.xml  A3 keyrun.xml (Size: 1.46 KB / Downloads: 687)
.xml  A4 keyrun.xml (Size: 1.07 KB / Downloads: 802)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-01-2014, 12:52 PM
RE: [A1-A4]Infernal Keys farming (Keywardens)
Good stuff!
05-01-2014, 12:57 PM
RE: [A1-A4]Infernal Keys farming (Keywardens)
You are free as always to include the profiles in the bot update, If we wait a little bit though then maybe people have suggestions how to improve the profiles.
I forgot to write that the profiles are for Adventuremode instead of Campaign as the original profiles where.