Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A few questions about BotExploit
09-06-2013, 10:11 AM
A few questions about BotExploit
Just as the title says, I have some questions for you guys (staff and regular botexploit users).

1. ¿ How safe it is to use this software (rate 1/10)?

2. ¿How rewarding it is?

3. ¿Which is the best class/hero to get great earnings from?

I hope you guys can solve this questions for me. Also if you know any good site where I can buy Diablo 3 US keys give me a shot with that. Thanks.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-07-2013, 07:19 PM
RE: A few questions about BotExploit
Hi Alansete,

To answer your question:

1) This is not an easy question to answer. It really depends on whether you use our bot with or with speedhack. If you use it without speedhack and without resource optimisation, based on our test, it would be a safer bot to use compared to bots like demon buddy.

If you use our speedhack option, certainly it would be comparatively easier for Blizzard to detect with the hero moving at such high speed.

2) Using speedhack option together with resource optimisation however offer much greater rewards.

i) speedhack option generates 3 times more gold per instance
ii) speedhack option generates at least 3 times more legendaries.
iii) resource optimisation allows you run at least 3 times more instances per computer

i, ii and iii combine to easily give 15 to 20 times earning.

Together with our speedhack levelling capability (level 0 to 60 within 4 hours), if you manage your ship well, you break even within 2 weeks. In other words, you can make money if you don't get banned within 2 weeks.

It is a difficult choice. Some farmers prefer the slower approach by using our non-speed hack without resource optimisation. Their account stay safe for months this way. Others choose the fast lane and somethings their account stay alive for months too sometimes or it could be as short as weeks. ( please bear in mind it is really depend on how blizzard really wants to ban ) But please be aware that the risk of being ban is always higher running speedhack.

3) Right now, it seems monk returns very good results. However, there are farmers that swear other heros gives them better income.
09-10-2013, 10:42 AM (This post was last modified: 09-10-2013 11:12 AM by dbuddy.)
RE: A few questions about BotExploit
(09-07-2013 07:19 PM)SuperBot Wrote:  In other words, you can make money if you don't get banned within 2 weeks.

But only if you

- Bot on all 3 realms?
- Bot 24/7 with a perfect internet provider?
- do NOT consider the costs of power
- do NOT consider the costs of the bot himselve
- do NOT consider the costs of all bot equipments
- get a good price for keys (25-30€ per key)
- run a decent amount of bots
- manage to keep at least 1 account alive with all waypoints for powerlevel
- got enough free time when it is needed

Trust me, at least 1 or 2 points of this list do not work as intended.

if you got some details how YOU manage your farm let me know.
I’ve experienced the troubles with all that stuff firsthand. Of course it is a nice challenge, but i doubt the timeframe of 2 weeks.

___

20x D3 Keys = € 600, rather € 680
20x 1month licence € 96
20x decent monk equipment (high prices after banwave ^^) ~2B D3 EU Gold € 60
Power ~ 20€

After 2 weeks you need
~ € 390, rather 430 € income – which is quit heavy