Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
1B EXP per hour
06-09-2014, 10:01 PM (This post was last modified: 06-09-2014 10:50 PM by fitarkus.)
RE: 1B EXP per hour
Hi
Buddy, note that the time to start the game adaml2 more than two hours and you have less than thirty minutes . If the game is running short, you can cheat, just do Prt Scr when receiving awards for the tasks performed. Show me results for game time over two hours 2h< Undecided.
Regards
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-11-2014, 06:11 AM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2014 06:14 AM by teh_fox.)
I'm running crusader atm with gryf and jek. t3 runs on "rift then farm after". I usually let it run while I'm at work which is about 8 hours. On average I'm getting 600 mil xp, 2.2 mil gold and 7 legs per hour. Unity on follower and myself so I never die.
This is with speedhack though
06-11-2014, 01:35 PM
When you see the results it is best barba could farm.
If anyone has a better or similar results (~ 1.5KKK) for other races will be happy to get to know the settings.
06-13-2014, 07:33 AM
This is 1.5h running without speedhack on profile Hell Rifts 1. Sorry my bot get crash quite frequent so it's hard to capture 2+ hours.
Yet my manual statistics for this profile showing the average of 900k exp/h. In worse case when the bot could find this quest (10+ times logging in & out) it is 800k

(06-09-2014 10:01 PM)fitarkus Wrote:  Hi
Buddy, note that the time to start the game adaml2 more than two hours and you have less than thirty minutes . If the game is running short, you can cheat, just do Prt Scr when receiving awards for the tasks performed. Show me results for game time over two hours 2h< Undecided.
Regards

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

06-14-2014, 09:55 PM
My hc crusader gets 1.3b exp/hour torment 4, quite neat!
06-16-2014, 07:41 AM
(06-07-2014 07:59 PM)adaml2 Wrote:  I'm not really the only time calculator 4-8 hours because of the hour often exp decreases (eg, due to hit the suspension bot in texture).
I am providing here the second picture where the next 2 hours exp using the same settings is greater.
It shows that the minimum time of 2 hours.
The problem is to reduce the calculation of exp more than one level.
Currently, the level needs more than $ 8 billion.
Pocketing just the one level of your equipped takes about 6 hours.
During the two hours I found 11 leg or counter shows incorrect information is kept.

Please assembly for redress of statistics counters because it is very helpful information on creating a new set skils or settings.

can you show me your skill setting for barb, and which profile did you use ?