1 banned EU
06-26-2013, 08:26 PM
1 banned EU
Dont know if it is this or Demonbuddy or this. But just got banned Undecided
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-26-2013, 08:27 PM
RE: 1 banned EU
got also banned right now on EU, not using demonbuddy.
06-26-2013, 09:22 PM
We knew it would come Smile was fun tho
06-27-2013, 12:01 AM
I got banned on both kind of accounts, demonbuddy & botexploit. Seems like they banned randomly among my accounts, since they had same IP, 3 hardware ID's for them all, and yet some are banned, some others aren't.
06-27-2013, 04:17 AM (This post was last modified: 06-27-2013 05:01 AM by Shagrath.)
Yep, got bann. Eu, use for boting only BE, only 1 acc. Boting 8 hours per day only.
06-27-2013, 06:02 AM
Its not confirm that Botexploit is being detected. We are still looking into it and will get back once we have gather enough information. Stay tuned!!
07-01-2013, 08:39 PM
I have posted this on other threads, I will repost this here for the benefit of those reading that missed my replies on other threads....

We encourage our users to use non-speedhack over our speedhack option. Like we've mentioned, it is a major challenge to stay out of Blzizard`s radar running the character at such high speed.

When we first developed this software, we started with non-speedhack route. lengthy development time was spend on getting our bot to behave like a human. Therefore, we are reasonably confident with our non-speedhack capability. If you have tried our non-speedhack option, you will notice our farming results return averagly 800k gold per hour. Used together with our resource optimization feature, it can produce good income.

Speedhack option is more suitable for professional farmers who are very aggressive and somehow starts making money from their fresh character after less than 24 hours of levelling and very quickly starts to make money. This group of user choose speed over security and they make good money when Blizzard refrain from banning over over long stretch.

Please bear in mind though that the fact that you got banned doesn't mean it's detectable, all bots behaviors are detectable if we abuse them (for example, being online 140hours/week) or if Blizzard really goes all out to stem out botters.

There are thousands of Botexploit users and tens of millions of Diablo players so the single biggest factor in getting banned is just random bad luck. Please keep that in mind when you see people say that they bot 24/7 for weeks at a time and have no bans. They might be lucky. Please also keep it in mind when you see someone say they botted 10 minutes and got banned. They might have been unlucky.